Graphic design is a creative process – most often involving a client and a designer and usually completed in conjunction with producers of form (i.e., printers, programmers, signmakers, etc.) – undertaken in order to convey a specific message (or messages) to a targeted audience. The term "graphic design" can also refer to a number of artistic and professional disciplines that focus on visual communication and presentation. The field as a whole is also often referred to as Visual Communication or Communication Design. Various methods are used to create and combine words, symbols, and images to create a visual representation of ideas and messages.
- logo design & corporate identity
- business cards, letterhead, envelope design
- website graphics
- email newsletters
- advertisements for internet or print
- custom greeting cards & announcements
- banner ad design for the web
- banner design for printed, vinyl signs
- product or location photography, if you are local.
- photo editing for web or print use
- photo scanning
- brochure design
- photo or product gallery for your current website
Brochures, Posters, Logos & More